Sunday, October 9, 2011

Confused.

Things got too complicated with HoneyBunny. And now, he's no longer mine. It's been almost two weeks without him... And it's quite empty honestly. That one person who you shared your fondest memories with... is no longer there. I was the one who ended the relationship, but really, you can't just move on. Especially someone like him. From time to time, I stare at him and remember all the good times we've had; I just want to go over there and hug him. But when I talk to him, things are so difficult. I then remember why I broke up with him. I couldn't deal with it, it was too much. We argue all the time and one day, I've had enough. So I took the Single Express and got myself away from him. Unfortunately, HoneyBunny is friends with my friends. So now I haven't even hung out with my friends as much as I used too. I think I started a new slate with a new circle of friends. But it just doesn't really feel the same as before. For some reason, everything is different. I'm much more open again, no longer afraid to get physical with both genders. (I mean hugging and such, not sex.) And now there's much things to think about. Since my trusty bud over here is telling me about all the potential boyfriends that are popping up. Do you think I want to be in a relationship again? Or my mother's middle-age crisis. Or when HoneyBunny is still scolding and warning me about what I'm doing and things I shouldn't do but do anyways. I just want everything to go back to the way it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment