Sunday, October 9, 2011

Courtney Stodden.

I know she's old news, but I wonder what has happened to her. To those who don't know who she is, she is a model, actress, and singer/songwriter. She comes from Ocean Shores, Washington. When she was 16, she married Doug Hutchison who just happens to be 51 years old. I'm sorry, I try to see the good that she has... But I can't seem to find any. I don't know where to start with her... But let's start with her age. She claims she's 17, but I haven't seen anyone who has botox injected in their face, dresses very lewd, or has obvious work down on her neck.
That's Courtney on the left. Now if she is 16, why are her hands very aged? You can see the lines of her veins clear as day. Now she can get all the plastic surgery and botox she wants, but you can't erase the aged veins. On the right happens to be her mother. Boy do I feel sorry for her. With a child like that, she has some haters. But what can you do when Courtney's mother is the one to sign the papers so Courtney can marry Doug? Besides the obvious plastic surgery (which Courtney and her family still deny to this day) there is also her behavior.
Good Christian girl Courtney is trying way too hard to become a sex symbol. Seen in the video below, she is always fidgeting when Doug was talking, or that weird part where she basically gets turned on by Doug and looks ready to get down with him right there on that set.
 I DON'T CARE WHAT THAT VIDEO SAYS. That marriage is a stunt. STUNT! But go ahead and watch that video and tell me what you think of her in the comments.

1 comment:

  1. She definitely isn't a role model for young girls but I don't think botox is a reason for that.
    If the mother signed the papers when she got married, maybe the problem is her education.
    For example I did a botox treatment in Toronto but I worked hard to raise my kids as a single mother. I now work for a local TV channel ans I have to look great in front of the camera because otherwise I might get fired.....
    The idea is that we shouldn't judge people cuz they have a cosmetic treatment or something, because we that's not what defines a personality

    ReplyDelete