Saturday, July 9, 2011

The Battle of Red Lobster.

Yesterday, I went out to celebrate a belated birthday at Red Lobster. I don't think I'm doing there anymore... I ordered the fifteen dollar deal for four courses (cheap, I know, but I didn't want to go in the first place.) After the first entree (clam chowder, lemonade, and their bread) I was STUFFED. I didn't realize that from the diet, I would have a smaller stomach NOT able to hold the amout of food I was use to. With three more entrees to go, I decided I wasn't going to let food defeat me that easily. I unbuttoned my pants and devoured my Caesar salad. With three biscuts, chowder, and two refills, I don't think I was able to make it through my third plate (Shrimp and Garlic Alfredo.)

I was right.

After two bites of that monster-sized plate, I laid back on my chair, belly protruding as if I was pregnet. Feeling severly sick, I walked around. That helped so much. Then I remembered I wasn't finished with this war; I had one battle left. The fourth plate, brownie a la mode.

Poor brownie didn't stand a chance. He was very tasty.

Driving home, I didn't feel very good. I don't like looking pregnet. I realize I won the war agaisnt that viscious army, but the reward is a weight gain. Great.

To be honest, the food wasn't great. Olive Garden has better alfredo and buffets have better chowder. I've also tasted better salad, but the dessert was too die for.

No comments:

Post a Comment