Saturday, July 9, 2011

Inappropiate. But We're All Mature Here. Hopefully.

Blogging and keeping updates as if people ACTUALLY cared what goes on in my life, I decide I don't give a crap. I am going to be a blog whore because I want to.

Still not able to go to sleep, I remember this conversation I had with this girl. She'll be know as Whore to you guys.

The story is this:
She called me a name, I stated the truth.
She got my number, and she worded me off.
She wasn't worth my time, and I hung up right away.

Whore: yeah. hang the fuck up bitch. trust me. I know a hell ppl from (Confidential). that will beat your pathtic little big ass. so if i was you i'd shut the fuck up.
Me: what da fuck do u think ur doin calling me a lil whore? and u got the time to tlk to me? Wow. ur such an amazing person. U haven't evn talked to me and u b calling me this? Thats not very nice. I honestly dont care if i get beat up. U have no idea of the fucking shit my life has been thru. If u get so offended if i throw some words, y dont you stop? use a lil common sense. Ud think ud learn some alrdy.
Whore: bitch. ur budder. ur ass is ugly! anit nobody want some from you. Mayb you should stop being a lil bitch. And come say this too my face? Huh. It would be smart. cuz you needa be put in check. u crusty ass mutah fucka! you need to shut ur mouth before i come back to (Confidential) and beat ur ass!
Me: uh, maybe you should get a mirror cuz u think ur grimy coarse hair is all that? Watever. and get some rite now? Havent u learned any self respect? Wait, u haven't. N u would actually tk the time to visit a loner grl like me? I feel so special!
Whore: Shut up. Im sexy as hell. Ive dated every guy at (Confidential). ur ugly! and my bf is over here rite now. so shut up. Im hella bomb! Everything about me is bomb! and ur just a loner, and an ugly nerd. Who is gonna get her ass beat!
Me: yea. Bomb as in, leaves everything destroyed and withered after u been there. Man what have u done to those guys? I know one thing: They don't lk worn, withered, annoying, oogly, used grls lk you. And what does ur bf have to do with anything? If he didn't like u, hed move on. Again. Common sense. Weve been over this.
Whore: im not ugly like you. Every guy wants to date me. Maybe u should wear alot of mk up to cover that ugly ass face of urs! no guy wants an ugly ass whore like you. Ur just another nerd. who needs to be put in check!
Me: wait, u think i am a fk hoe? no matter how ugly i get, i would nvr pretend to b a fucked up, worn out, crazy ass bitch lk u. Wait! u lk being a hoe dont you? somethings wrong in ur head thats y u date so many guys to give ur mind gratification that u r somewhat what guys want. Let me bring u back to reality. Guys may like skanks, but in the end, they cnt come home to a worn saggy blue waffle lk urs. I accept im not pretty. U think i dont know that? I am a nerd after all. and if i get in check what the hell is that going to do? wow! u beat up a nerd! thats so intimidating! and pathetic! This i should expect in bitches like u, but i actually thought you had a lil bit of self respect. U know, just a tiny bit. But apprently u dont! Ur actually lower than filth! Now, I have to move on with my life. Why dont you go get one?
Whore: Your dumb as hell. You dont got shit to say.
Me: Cuz the shit aint worth my time! Glad we had this talk :)
Whore: Ur a bitch. A nasty ass ugly bitch. You needa go get laid.

At this point, I moved on with my life. I realize she had something to say for EVERY remark I made and wasn't going to stop bickering like a child! Don't worry :) She's all talk but no walk. I know my defense was weak, but the truth is she's a whore. Very promiscuous and lewd. By the way, how is a bum big yet small at the same time? I'm actually complimented she checks me out there. Swear words weren't my style either, but I shouldn't have excuses. I'm not going to lie, I was scared. But if she ws going to fight me, I wouldn't defend myself. I'd call on my cell phone, and act like this was casual. Something like:

"Hi mom."
"Hey baby!"
"How are you doing?"
"Fine, you?"
"Oh I'm getting beat up, but don't worry. I'm not fighting back so I'm not in trouble."
"Okay remember not to get in trouble. It might damage your credibility for college, and go to the teacher right now."
"Okay, bye mommy."
"Bye baby, have a good day at school."

And then I'd just walk away from the fight to report it.

No comments:

Post a Comment