Thursday, July 14, 2011

Venting.

I know this isn't Twitter and I shouldn't act like it is. I've just been working and it's nice earning money. I'm getting use to labor. But the thing I'm never use to is fighting with HoneyBunny. I hate it and I either end up crying or furious. One person thinks it's not their fault, neither does the other person. Can't we just skip the hurt and love again? No. Depending on the problem, some things I can't let slide. I have to make my point and make sure HoneyBunny understands it. Then we'll try to fix it. Afterall, you want to fix something that's broken. When a broken piece isn't tended it shatters the porcilain that represents my relationship. I don't want that to happen. But so far, I'm not seeing the light. I see the eyelashes in my sight from narrowing them. But in the end, I will see that this china is something I want to save.

No comments:

Post a Comment