Sunday, July 17, 2011

I Love This Site.


The above is a "wordle" of my blog when you first enter it. I wish I could show you the whole picture, but the resolution gets worse everytime I zoom in. A wordle is a word cloud which shows, well, words. But the bigger the word, the more times you used that word. I thought this is a really cool program because you can print it. To me, that gives a lot of possiblities. You could use it to wrap a gift, frame it as a decor for your walls, or print in a larger size at a printing store and use that as a wall mural! I also use this program to see which words I use the most. It's pretty helpful to me. I want to make sure I use important words first and not annoying words like, " Like or curse words" because that's not the person I am. You should check it out and create your own wordles :)

No comments:

Post a Comment