Sunday, July 17, 2011

Wow.

After having a dream of eating cake and a cream-filled doughnaut with my best friend, I woke up WITHOUT my shirt. HOW DID THAT HAPPEN? I don't like to sleep naked let alone HALF-NAKED. My shirt was on the floor beside my bed and I was freaked out. Also, I keep waking up at 8:30 and waking up at one hour intervals for no reason and for the previous nights. I don't know what's wrong with me. I mean I've heard of sleep-eating, sleep-walking, and even sleep-SEX. But not SLEEP-STRIPPING. This wasn't the first time though. When I was visiting my parents, I crashed next to my mom wearing a zip-up robe she gave to me. A few minutes later, I woke up to my mom leaning over me. She said, "I'm trying to get your robe." I look over and I'm in my underwear and my robe is on the floor. I asked, "How did that happen??" She said she didn't know. All she knew was that all of a sudden she heard my grabbing for the zipper and then the zip sound. She just told me I basically slept-STRIP. I was weirded out and fasinated at the same time. Just a memory I thought I'd share with you guys...

No comments:

Post a Comment