Sunday, July 10, 2011

Why My Eye?

I had a wonderful unfortuante event last night at dinner.
Dallyo had just cooked some bbq'd and left it layed out on the table. Trying to test my will, I soon broke. I let my nose twitch in delight, and my fingers creep toward the food. I took some nice ribs and and visciously chowed down on it. I bit the meat and left it to hang in my mouth, letting my tounge soak up the sauce. I then wanted to be like the vikings I've heard about and took my hand to rip a piece off. Instead of the clean chop I intended, the sauce made my fingers slipp and the ribs slapped me in the face. Sauce everywhere and a chunk of meat in my left eye. I freaked out and made my way to the kitchen sink. Having meat in your eye and the sauce burning it with tasty stickiness, I tripped onto the counter corner right onto my unmentionables. Mind you, being a girl it didn't hurt that much. But that was sharp!! I think I have a bruise now... Anyways, I flushed my eye out and made enemies with the ribs.

Of all the things that flew into my eyes, I'd say the worst was a giant bug and the sauce. Why?

Giant Bug- Flew into my eye on a hot day.  About a third of my pinky finger. It took some time to take out, reminding you, it unlatched its wings into an unknown part of my eye. The flushing took some time because I felt the thing crawling around inside my eye. Gross, but my eye wasn't infected.

Sauce- Burned really bad and hard to clean. I found a bit of pepper in it this morning rubbing my eyes. I'd rather have the bug in it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment